The Oklahoma City Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners promotes an enhanced awareness of fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques among its membership and within the business and law enforcement communities through our educational programs and seminars.
The Chapter provides members and attendees opportunities to earn the continuing education credits required to maintain certifications and nurtures networking among a diverse group of professionals in related fields.
Chapter membership offers great benefits, including:
- Connecting and collaborating with other fraud fighters in the Oklahoma City area
- Earn quality, affordable continuing professional education credits by attending chapter meetings and local seminars without having to pay travel expenses.
- Chapter members range from anti-fraud specialists with minimal experience to those with a wealth of knowledge. If you are new, this is a way to learn from the best; and if you are a seasoned professional, an opportunity to mentor the next generation of anti-fraud professionals.
- Enhance and refine your leadership skills by serving on your chapter Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to promote the importance of fraud prevention and detection and address the fraud-related needs of your community.
November 3rd-4th, 2016
NEOK ACFE FALL SEMINAR (16 CPE hrs)
Time: 8:00am-4:00pm (Registration opens at 7:30am)
Driller’s Stadium Conference Center
201 Elgin Ave • Tulsa, OK 74120
The NEOK Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is proud to announce the 2016 fall seminar, hosting some of the most experienced anti-fraud professionals across many industries. Sessions focus on Financial Statement Fraud, Financial Elder Abuse, FCPA, and Healthcare Fraud. Included this year will be a Q & A panel featuring local CFE professionals. Both days include a working lunch.
To view the seminar schedule, click here. The seminar is approved for 16 hours of CPE credit and includes a two-hour session on Ethics.
Early Bird pricing through October 17, 2016 at 5:00 pm. Registration after this date /time will increase by $50/attendee. Registration deadline is October 28, 2016.
Rooms are available at the downtown Courtyard Marriott for $119/night.
All attendees are welcome to join the Networking After-Hours event immediately following Thursday’s sessions. Hors d’oeuvre will be provided. Cash bar.