The Oklahoma City Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners promotes an enhanced awareness of fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques among its membership and within the business and law enforcement communities through our educational programs and seminars.
The Chapter provides members and attendees opportunities to earn the continuing education credits required to maintain certifications and nurtures networking among a diverse group of professionals in related fields.
Chapter membership offers great benefits, including:
- Connecting and collaborating with other fraud investigators in the Oklahoma City area
- Earn quality, affordable continuing professional education credits during chapter meetings and local seminars without having to pay travel expenses.
- Chapter members range from anti-fraud specialists with minimal experience to those with a wealth of knowledge. If you are new, this is a way to learn from the best; and if you are a seasoned professional, an opportunity to mentor the next generation of anti-fraud professionals.
- Enhance and refine your leadership skills by serving on your chapter Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to promote the importance of fraud prevention and detection and address the fraud-related needs of your community.
February 2nd, 2017 – 11:30 am
Location: Junior’s • 2601 NW Expressway • Oklahoma City, OK 73112
How to Keep Your Money Safe in this High-Tech World
Speaker: Elaine Dodd
Executive Vice President, Fraud Division
Oklahoma Bankers Association
Join us February 2, 2017 for a fast-paced, energetic discussion of today’s fraud landscape: “How to Keep Your Money Safe in this High-Tech World”. We will discuss ransomware, the booming business email compromises leading to wire fraud, social engineering, and a myriad of other topics. Proactive responses to these issues will be covered to empower all to stay ahead of cyber and lower tech criminals.