The Oklahoma City Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners promotes an enhanced awareness of fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques among its membership and within the business and law enforcement communities through our educational programs and seminars.
The Chapter provides members and attendees opportunities to earn the continuing education credits required to maintain certifications and nurtures networking among a diverse group of professionals in related fields.
Chapter membership offers great benefits, including:
- Connecting and collaborating with other fraud fighters in the Oklahoma City area
- Earn quality, affordable continuing professional education credits by attending chapter meetings and local seminars without having to pay travel expenses.
- Chapter members range from anti-fraud specialists with minimal experience to those with a wealth of knowledge. If you are new, this is a way to learn from the best; and if you are a seasoned professional, an opportunity to mentor the next generation of anti-fraud professionals.
- Enhance and refine your leadership skills by serving on your chapter Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to promote the importance of fraud prevention and detection and address the fraud-related needs of your community.
September 1st, 2016 – 11:30 am
Lessons Learned from a 21 Year Career as an FBI Special Agent
Cattlemen’s Annex • 1309 S. Agnew Ave • Oklahoma City, OK
Speaker: Lee Pugh, General Counsel
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Mr. Pugh will discuss investigative techniques, compliance and institutional integrity issues, and character traits for outstanding performance.