The Oklahoma City Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners promotes an enhanced awareness of fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques among its membership and within the business and law enforcement communities through our educational programs and seminars.
The Chapter provides members and attendees opportunities to earn the continuing education credits required to maintain certifications and nurtures networking among a diverse group of professionals in related fields.
Chapter membership offers great benefits, including:
- Connecting and collaborating with other fraud investigators in the Oklahoma City area
- Earn quality, affordable continuing professional education credits during chapter meetings and local seminars without having to pay travel expenses.
- Chapter members range from anti-fraud specialists with minimal experience to those with a wealth of knowledge. If you are new, this is a way to learn from the best; and if you are a seasoned professional, an opportunity to mentor the next generation of anti-fraud professionals.
- Enhance and refine your leadership skills by serving on your chapter Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to promote the importance of fraud prevention and detection and address the fraud-related needs of your community.
April 25th, 2017 – 11:30 am
Spring Seminar – 3 hrs. CPE
Federal Bureau of Investigation: Case Studies
The FBI of Oklahoma City will present three hours of fraud prevention and investigative techniques, including case reviews from Special Agents and techniques used by their Forensic Accountants.
Speakers: FBI Special Agents & Forensic Accountants
Joint meeting with the AFWA (Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance)
Location: Ted’s Café Escondido • 2836 NW. 68th St. • Oklahoma City, OK 73116 • (405) 848-8337