The Board of the Oklahoma City Chapter of the ACFE is resuming the activities of the chapter as conditions relating to the COVID-19 pandemic have improved and we are all eager to reestablish professional contacts and learning opportunities.
We plan to have three virtual meetings this fall with in-person meetings to follow. Our first two meetings will be in September 2021 with David Rhoades as speaker and in October 2021 with Mark Patzkowski as speaker. The third meeting will feature a speaker from Oklahoma Department of Securities. These meetings will be held over Zoom on the third Thursday of the month.
We are opening membership effective May 1, 2021 thru July 31,2022. Rates for membership remain the same.
A membership application is available on our website. See Link below. You can use the Join link to pay in Eventzilla.
The benefits of belonging to the Oklahoma City Chapter are:
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with other fraud fighters in the Oklahoma City area.
- Opportunities to earn quality, affordable continuing professional education credits by attending chapter meetings and local seminars without having to pay travel expenses.
- Chapter membership ranges from anti-fraud specialists with minimal experience to those with a wealth of knowledge. If you are new, this is a way to learn from the best; and if you are a seasoned professional, an opportunity to mentor the next generation of anti-fraud professionals.
- Opportunities to enhance and refine your leadership skills by serving on the Chapter’s Board of Directors
- Opportunities to promote the importance of fraud prevention and detection and address the fraud-related needs of your community.
- Access to the “Member Area” of the Chapter’s website (okcacfe.com).
Nancy McElyea CFE
Oklahoma City Chapter of ACFE
P.O. Box 12237
Oklahoma City, OK 73157
Thanks for your interest in the Chapter as we reinvigorate the organization.